and obviously, Foobar2k and Windows 7 😀
To get the name on the Taskbar:
- Create a blank folder having the name you want
- Create a toolbar pointing to the folder
To install the mentioned theme:
- Get and run Universal Theme Patcher (you’ll get loads of links, so no worries about that)
- Patch the system files (this step is necessary to use shell customizations, which almost all themes rely on)
- Copy theme files to WindowsResourcesThemes
- Open the .theme/.themepack file to install theme
To get the clean desktop, either delete/move all the stuff or Right-Click (on desktop) -> Show -> Uncheck Desktop Icons.
Enjoy the minimalist experience.
PS: If you’re reading this, seriously try Foobar2k once. You’ll forget all other MusicPlayers